1. Law Technology News — The mother of all legal technology sites, this site is a Law.com publication, headed up by Monica Bay, a household name in legal technology. Articles are original, fresh and timely, and they also have a print publication available. Authors include a staff of excellent writers, and LTN features many familiar names in the profession.
2. LinkedIn Trial Technology — With nearly 2000 members, this is the largest online group focusing on the intersection of law, technology, and visual communication.
3. Lawyer Tech Review — This site features a bi-lingual (English and Spanish) collection of articles covering all the latest tech-toys a lawyer could want. A favorite is the App Friday series, where legal luminaries are asked about the apps they use. Attorney Geri Dreiling is the Editor, with Enrique Serrano providing the Spanish version of the site.
4. Bow Tie Law — Attorney Josh Gilland explores legal technology and its application in case law, and covers e-discovery frequently.
5. The Litigation Consulting Report — Ken Lopez features helpful topics focusing on using graphics to speak to jurors. Some great ideas.
6. igetlit.com Information Graphics & Litigation — Jason Barnes offers great insight on visual communication techniques based on his years of experience in the profession.
7. Litigation Support Technology & News — Joseph Bartolo and Frank Canterino scour the net for you to offer a collection of summaries of current articles found on many popular blogs.
extracted techology related sites from http://ow.ly/7PbO3